Sunday, July 15, 2007

So, I'm going to try this out!

This is one of my favorite pics!
I've been thinking about having a place to write updates about the kids for a long time now! So I think I'll give it a try! I wanted to have somewhere to gloat about my pride and joy, and not have it get lost. I'll try to update this blog weekly for everyone to check in on us, and see the newest updates on the kids. I really wish that I would have started this sooner. I'm sitting at work tonight, just chuckling to myself at the last sight before I walked out the door. As most of you know, Mya is the queen bee at our house amongst the kids! If she says jump, Isaac says how high. Well that is all changing now, and she doesn't know what to do! Isaac has resorted to trying to tell her how things are. He is getting very good at giving her "Tine out, Mina!" and pointing to the time out chair! It is so funny. Well today, as I'm leaving for work, he is just picking at her, trying to get her to fly off the handle. Standing real close to her, touching her on the arm/back as he goes by, and laughing his butt off, when she erupts!!! Lydia is crawling around like a little maniac, as she likes to be right in on the scuttle butt! She is also starting to pull herself up on things. She still only has the two teeth, but is working overtime on a couple more! They are truly the light in my life!

No comments: