Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back to the 80's!!!!!!

It felt like we went through a time warp last night! I was unaware of it, but there is a roller rink in Crystal. We were invited to a birthday party there last night. My boss's daughter, Tiana, turned 4! I was unsure about going, as I just got home from a certification course! But I'm so glad that we did!!!!! We had so much fun!





Isaac took about 2 seconds to learn how to "skate"! He was so cute. He didn't want me holding his hand or anything. Just let me goooooooooooooooooooooooo!



Grrrrr.....for some reason the pics aren't uploading. As soon as they will I will post them.

They are priceless!

Mya took a little longer to warm up to it, but then I couldn't get the skate off of her!





They are both now asking, "when can we go back!" LOL





Great family time, and it will be great to have that as an outlet for the kids this winter! I'm excited.





No comments: