Thursday, December 11, 2008

We LOVE the preschool field trips!











First, let me say, I'm sorry, but for some reason I'm still unable to upload pictures.








This week has been a great week!








Our Mya turned 5!








It is so hard to believe! We are celebrating on Sunday!








Yesterday, Ryan, Isaac and I, went on her field trip with her! It was a blast. We went to a ceramics place, yes with 31 PRESCHOOLERS! That was my thought exactly! But the kids were great. They were each able to paint an ornament of their choice! We then found a new winter hobby, we went ice skating! It was great. I, of course, was not going to skate, but I ended up with some prodding from Mya and her best friend Tabitha! LOL, it was great. And much easier than roller skating! There is an awesome indoor sports complex, right in Mt Pleasant! So we will definately be making some visits there over the winter!








I will try to email some pictures out to you!








Hope that this finds you well! Hugs.

No comments: